Initiate a flight
Owners, customers, pilots and backoffice can plan and initiate a flightsetup in less then 5 minutes.
Centralized flight information management which makes flight preparation easy, gives you a perfect overview and ensures automatic information distribution.
Modern Flight Documentation
BSFOM supports pilots to ease cockpit workflow and flight organization. It perfectly fits modern flight documentation solutions.
For Private Owners
For Shared Ownerships
Paperless cockpit starts here!
AVIATOS CREW is the free pilots work tool for your BSFOM – BlueSkies Flight Operation Management System.
Login with your existing BSFOM account to use the app especially designed forpilots – on- & offline.
- Personal Flight List
- Complete Briefing Package (OFP, weather, NOTAMs, etc. uploaded or synchronized from PPS andForeFlight)
- PreFlight Tasks & Documents (GENDEC, passenger manifest, hotel reservations, flight permissions etc.)
- Aircraft Status (next maintenance due, NAV database, HIL items)
- Safety Information (airport & company specific)
- Company Content (station info, handling, country info, airport category infos)
- Electronic Aircraft Log (offline display in EASA TechLog format)
- Expenses Recording & Receipts Upload (built-in document scan functionality)
- Maintenance Documentation (oil uplift, defects reporting & MEL release by commander)
- Deice/Anti-Ice Recording
Are you interested?
We are very happy to use BSFOM from the start.
With all its features starting from pilots/aircraft/handing records, over reservation calender, it is a very good tool to have all necessary infomation in one programm and more.
Specially the new option to export data to PPS flight planinng programm is a big time saver and makes day to day planning much easier.
At JETFLY we are one of the launch customers of BSFOM.
Since we were primarily looking for a solution to record our flight and duty times and cosmic radiation exposure of the crew in a standardized way, BSFOM turned out to be a simple and also economic solution for our needs.
Moreover we use it to keep track of our crew training requirements and to follow up on the data integrity of the post flight entries into the aircrafts technical logbook.
As NP Crew Training the most used function from my side is the documet management function for crew members.
Easy to use, it gives you flexibility to adapt it to operational needs and you can store old and expired documents in order to fulfill all regulatory requirements.